With Mother’s Day around the corner, the kids and I decided to create a little something for all the special mums and mother figures in our lives. A natural, indulgent bath soak, free from any harmful toxins and harsh chemicals. It’s a simple recipe, suitable for all skin types, and can double as a foot soak! Makes for a perfect gift to pamper your loved ones.
How to make Himalayan Bath Soaks
- Pink Himalayan salt (fine) – 1 cup
- Pink Himalayan salt (coarse) – 1 cup
- Dried rose petals – 3 tablespoons
- (Optional) Essential oil – 5 to 10 drops
- Mix the fine and coarse Pink Himalayan salt together into a large bowl.
- Add essential oil of your choice (optional) and mix well. You can also use a combination of essential oils to get the aroma you prefer.
- Add the dried rose petals to the mixture.
- Store in an air tight container, glass jar, or Kraft pouches.
And that’s all there is to it!
To enjoy your bath salts, simply:
- Run a warm bath. The water should be at or just above body temperature. Himalayan bath salts are not made to be taken in very hot water.
- Add the salt to the bath while the water is running and stir.
- Sit back and enjoy your little personal indulgence!