Wow! What a year it’s been – thank you so much for all your love and continued support. I am so humbled to have such wonderful people around Australia stumbling across Dearest Lips and loving our brand. All your beautiful messages, it truly makes my day.
Whether you’ve purchased from us, left an awesome review, liked and commented on our posts, or have told your family and friends about us – you’ve helped this small business grow in more ways than one! Thank you!
It’s definitely been a year of kicking goals, and what better way to celebrate than with you all 🙂
So, 2019 in a nutshell:
- We completed 50 wholesale orders. That’s almost 1 per week! Lots of late nights went into this, but the end results were always worth it.
- Our plastic-free approach means there are 3,500+ less lip balm tubes ending up in landfill waste.
- Our lip balms and lip and cheek tints are now stocked at major retail stores including Biome, Flora & Fauna, and Santos Organics. Still feels so surreal!
- We’ve had 20+ repeat customers. It makes us so happy seeing your names pop up again. Each order for us is not just a number – we literally jump with joy and remember your friendly faces and names.
- A super sleek men’s range was added to our lip balm family. Because men have lips too! I was a little unsure as to how these would do, but it turns out they’ve been quite popular.
- We now have lip balm holders so you’ll never lose your balm again! These have been a great hit, especially with kids attaching them to their school bags.
- We’ve reached 5,000+ followers and likes on our combined social media pages.
- We now donate a portion of each sale to a local charity that helps feed the hungry and less fortunate. We will continue to support Carevan Blacktown throughout 2020.
- And finally… We’ve had SO much fun handmaking so many lip products for you, we can’t wait to see what 2020 will bring.
But for now, time to celebrate our wins and start planning goals for the new year ahead! 🙂